Kids@ Churchill Park has created a space for all things parents when it comes to our centres as well as family life. Here you will find access to important information as well as resources we know you will find helpful in parenting and home life.
Free Online Nutrition Classes
All In the Kitchen Recipes
Our very own Chef Caroline works hard to ensure the health of your amazing kiddos. With monthly recipes given each month, you can be sure your meal planning will be made EASY! Click HERE to access the entire blog collection.
- Accreditation of Early Learning and Care Services www.aelcs.ca
- Alberta’s Promise www.albertaspromise.org
- Alberta Children’s Services www.humanservices.alberta.ca
- Alberta Child Care Subsidy http://www.humanservices.alberta.ca/financial-support/15104.html
- Child Care Human Resources Sector Council www.ccsc-cssge.ca
- Child and Family Canada www.cfc-efc.ca
- Early Learning and Child Care Curriculum Framework for Alberta www.childcareframework.com
- Family Day Home Standards Manual www.humanservices.alberta.ca
- Family Resource Facilitation Project www.frfp.ca
- Informative Child Care Articles in PDF, available on www.calgaryarea.com
- Federation of Calgary Communities and calgaryarea.com www.calgaryarea.com
- Children First Canada has a bold and ambitious vision that together we can make Canada the best place in the world for kids to grow up. We are working to improve children’s wellbeing by building greater awareness amongst Canadians about the urgent needs of kids in our country and mobilizing government, lawmakers, and influencers to change the status quo. https://www.childrenfirstcanada.com/