Bright Lights Centre
Kids@ Bright Lights
Alternate Program Manager
Located at ENMAX Place, Bright Lights Child care Centre is an employer-sponsored childcare centre providing priority placement to the employees of ENMAX. Non-ENMAX employees may also apply to have their children attend Bright Lights but will have second priority.
Bright Lights is a beautiful centre with a highly knowledgeable and caring staff and a special environment that was built for children and learning. It is licensed for 72 children, from twelve months to six years of age. Hours of operation are from 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
Bright Lights Child Care Centre offers:
- Highly trained, committed staff
- Rich emergent curriculum designed for healthy child development and school readiness
- Beautiful environment with access to a gym and a large outdoor play area
- Many educational toys and activities
- Parent fee subsidies
- Healthy and nutritious catered lunches and two snacks
- Parent involvement through special family functions
Bright Lights Child Care Centre maintains two separate wait lists to ensure ENMAX priority. Employment will be verified before a space is offered to ENMAX employees.
For our wait list application form, please click on the link below.
2 Appendix A Communicable Diseases
Development Screening Permission Form – Bright Lights
Infant Care Incentive Form
Infant Care Letter
PAD Agreement January 2018
Parent Contract Infant Enrolment – Bright Lights-2016
Parent Contract Preschool Enrolment – Bright Lights-2016
Parent Contract Toddler Enrolment – Bright Lights-2016
Parent Manual 2018 – Bright Lights Child Care Centre
Things to Bring