Bright Lights Centre
Kids@ Bright Lights Child Care Centre
Glenda Montgomery, Program Manager
Rhiannon LeClair, Alternate Program Manager
Location: 141 50 Avenue SE, Calgary AB, T2G 4S7
Phone: (403) 514-3222
Hours of Operation: 7:00am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
Registration Inquiries: email@example.com
Located at ENMAX Place, Bright Lights Child care Centre is an employer-sponsored childcare centre providing priority placement to the employees of ENMAX. Non-ENMAX employees may also apply to have their children attend Bright Lights but will have second priority.
Bright Lights is a beautiful centre with a highly knowledgeable and caring staff and a special environment that was built for children and learning.
Bright Lights is licensed for 72 children from 12 months to 6 years of age.
Bright Lights Child Care Centre Offers:
- Full time care
- Parent fee subsidies
- Highly trained, skilled and committed staff
- A rich play based curriculum that encourage exploration and independence and are designed for healthy child development and school readiness
- A large variety of educational toys and equipment
- Healthy and nutritious catered meals (lunch and two snacks)
- Parent involvement encouraged through special events, a volunteer parent committee, regular parent/educator meetings, classroom activities, etc.
- Beautiful environment with access to a gym and a large outdoor play area
For our wait list application , please click on the link below.
2 Appendix A Communicable Diseases
Development Screening Permission Form – Bright Lights
Infant Care Incentive Form
Infant Care Letter
PAD Agreement January 2018
Parent Contract Infant Enrolment – Bright Lights-2016
Parent Contract Preschool Enrolment – Bright Lights-2016
Parent Contract Toddler Enrolment – Bright Lights-2016
Parent Manual 2018 – Bright Lights Child Care Centre
Things to Bring