Jessica Abraham, Program Manager
Located at ENMAX Place, Bright Lights Child care Centre is an employer-sponsored childcare centre providing priority placement to the employees of ENMAX. Non-ENMAX employees may also apply to have their children attend Bright Lights but will have second priority.
Bright Lights is a beautiful centre with a highly knowledgeable and caring staff and a special environment that was built for children and learning. It is licensed for 72 children, from twelve months to six years of age. Hours of operation are from 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
Bright Lights Child Care Centre offers:
- Highly trained, committed staff
- Rich emergent curriculum designed for healthy child development and school readiness
- Beautiful environment with access to a gym and a large outdoor play area
- Many educational toys and activities
- Parent fee subsidies
- Healthy and nutritious catered lunches and two snacks
- Parent involvement through special family functions
Bright Lights Child Care Centre maintains two separate wait lists to ensure ENMAX priority. Employment will be verified before a space is offered to ENMAX employees.
Please call 403-514-3222 for more information.
For our wait list application form, please click on the link below.