Would you value the opportunity to care for your own children and earn an income at the same time? Do you love children and enjoy the challenge of helping them achieve their potential in a loving, stimulating home environment? If so, please consider joining the Churchill Park team and providing quality child care in your home as an approved day home operator.
We encourage providers to maintain a day home environment where children are safe, and where happiness, love, intellectual development, resiliency, and age-appropriate responsibility is the foundation upon which all child care activities and practices are based.
As an approved Churchill Park Day Home Provider, you will have access to a broad range of support and resources to help you succeed in your day home business including:
- assistance in the application process and help setting up your day home
- advertisements for your day home on Churchill Park's web site and client referrals
- the freedom to set your own fees
- Churchill Park will collect parent fees
- help accessing additional funding to cover the cost of equipment and materials
- access to additional resources including training, invitations to educational workshops and events for parents
- liability insurance for each child in your care
Churchill Park Family Child Care
3311 Center St. NW
Phone: (403) 266-4656
Fax: (403) 264-5657