Through our corporate child care facilities, employers can offer high quality care and education to the children of working parents at an affordable price.
Our Bright Lights Child Care Centre is located at ENMAX Place. This centre provides priority placement to the employees of ENMAX. Non-ENMAX employees may also apply to have their children attend Bright Lights but will have second priority.
Bright Lights is a beautiful centre with a highly knowledgeable and caring staff and a special environment that was built for children and learning. It is licensed for 72 children, from twelve months to six years of age. Hours of operation are from 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
How Employers Benefit:
- Increased productivity
- Increased employee morale
- Increased employee retention
- Reduced stress levels
Bright Lights Child Care Centre offers:
- Highly trained, committed staff
- Rich emergent curriculum designed for healthy child development and school readiness
- Beautiful environment with access to a gym and a large outdoor play area
- Many educational toys and activities
- Parent fee subsidies
- Healthy and nutritious catered lunches and two snacks
- Parent involvement through special family functions
Bright Lights Child Care Centre maintains two separate wait lists to ensure ENMAX priority. Employment will be verified before a space is offered to ENMAX employees.
Bright Lights Child Care Centre
141 50 Avenue SE Calgary, AB, T2G 4S7
For More Information Contact:
Jess Abraham, Program Manager email@example.com
For our wait list application form, please click on the link below.